Finger Pulse Oximeter With Plethysmograph & Perfusion Index
Finger clip pulse oximeter is a device designed to provide an accurate reading of your blood oxygen level and pulse rate from your fingertip.
- Color: Black
- Size: 57.8 x 31 x 32.4 mm
- Power: 2 x AAA 1.5 V Battery (Not Included)
- Power Consumption: Less Than 30mA
- Working Temperature: 5 ℃ -40 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -10 ℃ -50 ℃
- Relative Humidity: 15% -80% (Non-condensing)
- Hemoglobin Saturation: 94 ~ 100
- Pulse Rate: 50 ~ 130
- Hemoglobin Saturation Display: 35% to 100%
- Pulse Rate Display: 30-250BPM
- Hemoglobin Saturation Resolution: 1%
- Pulse Rate Resolution: 1 BPM
- Hemoglobin Saturation Accuracy: 2% (70% -100%) Unspecified (≤70%)
- Pulse Frequency Accuracy: 2BPM
- Measuring range: 35-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: 70% -100%, ± 2%, 0% -69% Undefined
- Measurement Range: 25-250 BPM (Heartbeat Per Minute)
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Accuracy: 2 BPM
- Pulse Intensity: Bar Graph Indicator and Plethysmograph
- 2 x 1.5V 600 mAh AAA alkaline batteries can work continuously for 20 hours
- Power Consumption: 30mA (Normal)
- Battery Status: Indicator Icons and Notifications
- Automatic Shutdown Function: 10 Seconds After No Signal
- Measurement Performance at Low Perfusion: 0.3%
- Percentage index (PI) measurement.
- Widely used in homes, medical institutions and community centers.
- Accurate measurement of SPO2 and PR.
- SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bar graph display.
- Low battery indicator.
- Four directions and six display modes.
- Automatic shutdown when no signal.
- Pulse sound function.
- Alarm function.
- Dome mode.
- Brightness control.
- Anti-motion interference.
- Perfusion index display.
Please read the manual carefully before use.
Use 75% density medical alcohol to clean the surface of the machine. Use a dry cloth with a small amount of alcohol to prevent alcohol from penetrating into the device.
If you are ever dissatisfied with a SVEDA ORGANICS product that you have purchased from us online, you may return it to us for a replacement or a refund if the seal on the packaging has not been opened yet.
If you have purchased it from a retail store, you can return it to them or send it directly to us at the address below if the seal has not yet been open.
- Please include your receipt if available,
- And please make sure to include your complete contact information so that we can get your new product to you, or send your refund.
1523 94th Lane Ne
Blaine, MN 55449